What is Ecopedagogy?
An Ecopedagogy Message to Educators
An Ecopedagogy Message to Parents
An Ecopedagogy Message to Children & Students
Part One: Thirteen Topics in Ecopedagogy + “Let’s Create Together”
1. Sense of Life – A Smile Doesn’t Cost Anything, a Kiss Makes Us Happy
2. The Civilization of Nature
3. The New City – Nature’s City for Children’s Steps!
4. Our School – Dialogue, Critical Thinking and Creative Wisdom
5. Traditional Ecological Knowledge – Grandma Taught Me
6. Health, Physical Development and Media – TV, Computer, We Are Not
7. The Planet and Its Resources – Property and Life for All
8. Climate Change Today
9. Work, Human Activity and Climate Change
10. Liberty, Democracy, and Oppression
11. Peace – Life for Tomorrow
12. Morality for Family, Family for a Better Possible World
13. Our Situation – Let’s Stop and Reflect for a while!
Part Two: Ecopedagogical Narratives and Fables
Futures of Education: Re-evaluating Love, Life, Wisdom and Voice
Swinging for Light: Playing for Science
The Sun-Juice Cave: Nurturing “Radical Amazement”
To Study in the Paradise of Santa Catarina, Costa da Lagoa
An Ecopedagogical Experience in Elementary Schools in Brazil
A Drop of Life
I Want to Live Even More!
Much and Less
The Magic Kingdom of the Little Mermaid
The Most Interesting Film
A Poor Child, a School and a Bee Today
Humans and Civilization
Miriam and the “Good Wind”
Back into the Alps: How the Brown Bear Bruno-Osvaldo Educates and
Helps Children for the Future
A Day of My Diary. In the Mountain!
The Eagle’s Peak
My Bicycle Speaks: “No Fracking”
What’s an Education for?
Multiple Ecologies: Early Lives in Small Town, Urban, and Suburban
America (Childhood Reflections)
Part Three: What Can We Do, What Can We Not Do? Actions for a New
One Oven, One Table, One Bread: How Bread is Changing the World
through the Bread Houses Network
The Earth Charter Game: Putting it into Practice and Experiencing a New
Just and Sustainable Civilization
2017 – Ecopedagogical Economy: People No Longer Belong to Markets,
Markets Belong to People
For a Better Possible World: Some Ideas and Proposals from Trentino. “A
Child, a Tree, a Forest”
A House Made from Earth. Searching in the Past We Find the Future
Conclusion: Planetary Society and Planetary Legislation for 2015!
Ecopedagogy is Action, It is the Future, It is the Life and Civilization of the
Instead of Afterword: Earth’s Pedagogy. By Moacir Gadotti